Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Attack of the Mushrooms





It all started with mowing over one mushroom. I never imagined it would expand to the craziness that it did. People are actually slowing down and stopping to look at the yard. I took pictures of them so Becky could use it for a art project, she is in a College Art course. I thought if she painted them in funky colors and designs it would make a great water color. I mowed the lawn again a few days ago and they are back. I actually picked the last batch it filled up a grocery bag and threw them away in the trash. I was trying to stop the spread. Well it is not as bad I didn't take another picture but there are only maybe 10 of them. They are still as big almost as big as a dinner plate but bigger than a dessert plate, crazy. My neighbor drinks his coffee on the front porch in the early morning and said it is really funny to watch peoples reactions to them.......

No comments: