Monday, November 10, 2008

Hot Mamas Apron swap




Well I sent off the Hot Mamas Apron and I am quite proud of it I think it turned out really well. Yaah I know it has been a while. I have been a little distracted with Halloween, Becky's 17th birthday, and my new job it is just a bit different from anything I have ever done and I am confused so often. I have to solute all call center operators, my friends that sit around me say I sound like I am so calm I guess it is like when you are up against a teenage boy or girl you show no fear no matter what....
So here is the apron I sent to my partner.....
I also sent different coffees a coffee mug cozy I knitted with a jack-o-lantern on one side and boo on the other and some trick or treat candy.
I hope she liked it - I really enjoyed making it for her....

No comments: